It’s December already, the Christmas festival is here! It is the coldest time of the year that comes between autumn and spring season. It is a kind of magical season because we feel like magic in the air, because of the cold breeze, freezing nights, cozy woolens, cloudy snow, and chilled atmosphere. Apart from that, one thing that makes this season more joyous is the Christmas food and festival. It is also known as the “Feast Day of Christ” and is celebrated on the 25th of December every year.
We celebrate this festival as the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ. He was a religious leader as well as a first-century Jewish preacher. He was the Messiah (Christ), the Son of God with infinite knowledge and superpower, yet he also fully experienced the challenges and truth of life. He cared for the poor and always taught us that we should help poor people. Jesus taught us that we must forgive. Even as he died on the cross very cruelly, Jesus forgave the people who killed him.
How Do People Celebrate Christmas?
Christmas is all about cakes, candles, fun, happiness, gifts, and unlimited celebrations. This festival is celebrated all over the world as a religious holiday and gives us the message of peace, unconditional love, harmony, and kindness. Christmas is a time of holiday filled with lots of joy, delicious foods, and time with friends and family members at home.
There are many ways by which people celebrate this festival all over the world.
- People put up a Christmas tree and decorate it.
- They decorate their homes with colorful lights.
- People visit the nearest church for prayer.
- Bake Christmas cakes and cookies.
- Help young children to believe in Santa.
- Give presents to friends, family and needy people.
- Mail greeting cards to close ones.
- Donate to charity.
- Arrange parties and get-togethers.
Also, read: Valentine Week Complete List of Days
These activities can be accomplished only when you are with your family. To celebrate this festival at your home, you need your near and dear people. But if you are on a train journey with your friends, family, or relatives and planning to celebrate Christmas then, you do not need to worry because we are here to provide you best facilities while traveling. RailRecipe is here to manage all your food cravings, all you need to do is either download our app RailRecipe, or contact 844-844-0386 for group food orders.
You can easily place your order with us without any second thought because RailRecipe is authorized by IRCTC e-catering. We provide a large number of various dishes options for passengers. Our company is linked with various FSSAI- approved restaurant partners that provide healthy, hygienic, and fresh foods in train with easy and comfortable payment options.
How To Order Christmas Food And Cake On The Train?
Christmas is totally incomplete without a cake. Now passengers can order their Christmas cake while traveling through IRCTC authorized RailRecipe app. They can also book their favorite cake by calling on 844-844-0386.
The entire process of ordering Christmas cake online on the train is mentioned below:
- First, download RailRecipe App on your Smartphone through Google Play Store.
- After installation, open and enter your PNR number to retrieve all the information about your trip.
- Select your delivery station and the desired Christmas cake.
- For making payment choose your comfortable payment option either online or cash on delivery.
- After completing a successful transaction, you will receive a confirmation email or SMS.
- After some time, our delivery boy will bring you the Christmas food parcel and deliver it in your bogie.
- Now you can easily enjoy your Christmas food and cake with your people while traveling.
RailRecipe Is Dedicated Towards Train Travellers
Our company RailRecipe is dedicated to providing the best service to our passengers while traveling via train. We are trying our best to provide the best meals possible to Indian Railways passengers. Apart from pure vegetarian, and non vegetarian options we also provide Sattvik food, pure Jain food, and Chinese and Italian recipes among other things. Celebrate your Christmas with us and cut your Christmas cake while traveling to experience a new way to celebrate the festival with your loved ones. It’s our responsibility to make your journey memorable with our fantastic food on train service.
MERRY CHRISTMAS And HAPPY NEW YEAR
From, Our team (RailRecipe)