Indian Railways is introducing new trains, schemes, and other services for the welfare of passengers. They are improving their services and has launched high-speed trains with modern facilities. The history of trains is older than India’s independence, trains are known as the pride of our country. Going from one place to another is easier thanks to the Indian Railways. Travelling from Patna to Ranchi with Vande Bharat Express has now become easier and faster. Let us discuss the newly launched Vande Bharat Train on Patna to Ranchi route.
The first train in Indian history ran from Bombay to Thane in 1843 and covered a distance of 33 kilometers. Slowly and gradually we are moving ahead to achieve the tag of a developed country with a bright future. Hence, the Indian trains are becoming faster and more advanced with each passing year. The Vande Bharat Express, also known as Train 18 in initial days is India’s fastest train managed by Indian Railways. This express train was inaugurated in the year 2019.
The Vande Bharat Express is one of the most popular trains that looks very modern with full of facilities. Vande Bharat Express is the second superfast train after Gatimaan Express. This train achieved a max speed of 180 km/h (110 mph) during testing.
Apart from speed, this superfast express also provides various facilities for the comfort of passengers these facilities are mentioned below:
- LCD television
- Wifi service
- GPS – based passenger information system
- Reclining seats
- Bio vacuum toilets
- Diffused LED lighting
- Charging points under every seat
- Individual touch-based reading lights
Patna to Ranchi With Vande Bharat Express
Do you know that now you can reach Patna to Ranchi with Vande Bharat in just 6 hours ? If not, then let me tell you that this is possible now. Bihar and Jharkhand’s first Vande Bharat Express has launched on 27 June 2023. This train connects Ranchi (Jharkhand) and Patna (Bihar) and covers the journey between the two cities in just 6 hours. The route of the train is from Patna to Ranchi via Gaya, Koderma, Hazaribagh Town, Barkakana, and Mesra.
From Patna, the train will leave at 7 am, and reach Ranchi at 1 pm. There the train will leave Ranchi at 04:15 pm and reach Patna at 22:05 pm. In the initial days, the train will take upto 6 hours to reach the destination but slowly and gradually the speed of the train will be increased to reach the destination in around 5 hours. This is India’s 15th Vande Bharat Express Train.
This train is the first Vande Bharat train from Jharkhand and proper training has been provided to loco pilots and crew members to run Vande Bharat trains. The maintenance of this Vande Bharat Express will be done in the Hatia yard. If your relatives or friends are living in Jharkhand or you are planning to visit there or someone is willing to come to Patna from Ranchi then the Vande Bharat train will be the best option.
Ticket Prices of Patna Ranchi Vande Bharat Express
You can travel from Patna to Ranchi with Vande Bharat Express train that will cost 1025 rupees for a single journey in AC Chair Car (CC) and 1930 rupees for Executive Class (EC). From Ranchi to Patna, the ticket prices are 1175 for AC Chair Car (CC) and 2110 for Executive Class (EC). The prices are without the cost of food.
Apart from Patna – Ranchi route, one more Vande Bharat Express train has been launched. Patna to Howrah Vande bharat was launched on Sunday, 24th September 2023. The new express trains will help Indian Railways to boost the connectivity for railway passengers in Bihar, Jharkhand, and West Bengal.
How Can I Order Food on the Train?
If you are traveling from Patna to Ranchi with Vande Bharat Train and are hungry then I have a quick and easy solution for you. You can order food from RailRecipe. Before describing how you can order food on train let me tell you something about RailRecipe. It is an IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) authorized e-catering company that delivers fresh, delicious, and hygienically prepared food on trains. If you get hungry on the train then you don’t need to worry because RailRecipe is here for you to satisfy your food cravings. You can order food with RailRecipe in 3 ways. Here I am mentioning how you can order your meal from RailRecipe.
- Firstly, visit our official website railrecipe.com. After that, you have to mention your 10-digit PNR number and then choose your desired meal from the menu. PNR number (Passenger Name Record) is very important if you want to order your meal from RailRecipe because after mentioning the PNR number we will get detailed information about the customer’s name, berth number, train number, seat number, and boarding details.
- You can also order your favorite food from our RailRecipe app. You just have to download our RailRecipe app, log in and then enter your PNR details and explore our menu and order your favorite food.
- If you don’t have an internet connection on your phone then you can order meals from RailRecipe directly by calling. For ordering food on the train just call us on our helpline number 8448440386. Our customer care executive will take your order and our delivery guy will deliver your meal to your desired station/train.
- After placing and food order you don’t need to worry because after that it’s our responsibility to deliver fresh, healthy, tasty, and hygienically prepared food on the train. Our delivery guy will deliver your food in less than an hour on your train seat.
Note: RailRecipe follows all safety and hygiene protocols so you don’t need to worry about anything. Passengers will get fresh and tasty food from top restaurants in the respective cities, Ranchi to Patna.