The Holi festival has arrived, and we want to make this festival of 2023 a great one. Right, but the question arises how? As most people are traveling on Holi, thus they won’t be able to celebrate Holi midway through the journey. So, why not let RailRecipe make your Holi train travel a memorable one? Celebrate Holi in Trains 2023 with RailRecipe and make your train journey a one-of-a-kind and never-before-enjoyable experience for train passengers.
How to Celebrate Holi Festival in Trains with RailRecipe
Order Mawa Gujiya, Laddu, Dal Kachori, Almond Malai Kulfi, Thandai, Chaat, Malpua, Phirni, and more delectables from RailRecipe to make your train journey in holi a special one. If you are aboard a train on Wednesday, March 8, 2023, and feel like your Holi has been spoiled since you were unable to be with your family. So, I’d say RailRecipe is your Train Travel Buddy, delivering a smile to your face by serving delicious homemade “Swaad” in a variety of special Holi cuisines.
Here are RailRecipe’s Top 10 Recommendations for must-have sweet & savory snacks on the train journey on Holi.
Holi celebration cannot be felt without a full plate of Gujiya. This delicious delicacy is a must-have throughout the festive season, especially on Holi, due to the richness of its dry fruit filling and the crispiness of its fried dumpling. To acquire this crispy & fried sweet delicacy from any restaurant, you choose on your train journey, download RailRecipe App or visit our page to order Gujiya to make a train journey seem like home.
Some people also called it a kheer. Phirni, a creamy rice pudding is ideal for Holi. Download the RailRecipe app from the App Store or Play Store, go to the website, or phone 8448440386 to order this delicacy on the train. Remember to share it with your traveling companion to spread some festive happiness! Railrecipe offers a delicious and flavorful Phirni that will make you delighted.
3) Dahi Vada
Dahi Vada is a popular dish in India. Especially on Holi. We are desperate for a Dahi vada. Is it feasible to eat a delicious Dahi Vada on the train? Yes, Railrecipe is here to provide you with a delectable Dahi Vada from the best restaurants to satisfy your hunger for the desired cuisine.
Malpuas are a scrumptious delicacy that is hugely common during Holi. This classic dish is a sweet pleasure at its finest, oozing sugar syrup from every pore. Order a plate of Malpuas from Railrecipe E-Catering online food service to add a spice of sweetness to your Holi celebrations.
5) Dal Kachori
Do you want to have a Dal Kachori while train traveling? Dal Kachori is tasty because it makes by filling it with dal and spices, then cooked till crispy. Do you want a hot and lip-smacking Dal Kachori delivered to your railway seat or berth? Railrecipe is the place to go for it. On time, RailRecipe will deliver Hot and delicious Dal Kachori orders to your seat.
We have a Pakoda craving while on the train. Deliver some crispy fritters to your seat. Energize yourself by pairing this tasty snack with a cup of masala chai. Visit our website, download our App, or give us a call at 8448440386 to place your Pakoda, Masala Chai, and so on orders.
7) Ras Malai
The delectable Ras Malai is a must-have on every Holi dessert plate. Sweet dough balls are laced with subtle flavors of cream, saffron, and mixed nuts in this Ras Malai. Are you eager to taste this enchanted sweet dish? So don’t wait; just place an order on the RailRecipe website or App.
8) Papdi Chaat
Do you enjoy the flavor of Papdi Chaat? We would like to have a Papdi chat at the Holi festival. Use the RailRecipe e-Catering service to get Papdi chaat delivered to your train seat or berth.
9) Motichur Laddu
Motichur laddu is a mouthwatering sweet that many people adore. Other sweets can’t compare to the sweetness of Motichur laddu. You place an order for Motichur laddu, which is the only fantastic platform that can fulfill your order on time and at a reasonable price, i.e., RailRecipe. RailRecipe will get you the best Motichur Laddu from the best restaurants.
Kulfi is most likely vanilla ice cream with cardamom flavoring. However, the flavor of the creaminess with cardamom powder and dried fruits is delicious and healthy. Simply order from RailRecipe if you want a tastier kulfi.
Why RailRecipe is the best for Holi Celebration on Trains
Let’s quickly look at the points why RailRecipe is your best partner for the Holi celebration by train.
- Provide tastier sweets, wanted desserts of all flavors, and other dishes with a great taste right on your seat with just one click.
- For the desserts you want to have, you will get it all at a very affordable price.
- To bring a smile to your face, the packet you will get to sustain the celebration of Holi is awesome.
- You will get the ordered sweets, Holi special type of food on time by ordering from RailRecipe.
- On the day of Holi, you will receive massive savings on your ordered meal.
RailRecipe Specialities to Make Train Travelers Happy
- RailRecipe is an e-catering service that always serves its consumers hygienically prepared and delicious cuisine.
- RailRecipe’s online interface makes placing orders straightforward and convenient, which is why our customers are happy.
- RailRecipe provides food to over 8500 trains to meet the needs of customers.
- RailRecipe meal costs are relatively reasonable for everyone.
- Customers love RailRecipe’s food packing.
- RailRecipe delivers the meal on time.
- The customer service of RailRecipe is perfect.
- RailRecipe does not charge any delivery or booking fee.
Also, read: A complete list of Holi Special Trains
Why Choose RailRecipe?
- Railrecipe offers its clients the option to purchase meals online at an affordable price with one click.
- Train passengers can easily check their PNR status and confirmation probability on the RailRecipe website.
- Train passengers can use the RailRecipe website or App to look up train details.
- Any train passenger can quickly check the train schedule on RailRecipe.
- Our customers can conveniently check fare inquiries on RailRecipe.
- You can use RailRecipe to check the Live Train Running status.
- Railrecipe provides its people with the option to look up the platform position of any train.
- RailRecipe offers its customers to know the arrival and departure of the train in real-time at the station.
Conclusion: To make your train journey special on Holi, don't forget to "Add to cart" Holi special dishes on Railrecipe. RailRecipe is the only platform to make your train journey fabulous.