Order Food On Train With Easy Steps
Pay Via Prepaid/COD
Offers For You
Online Food Delivery at Gaya Junction Railway Station
Gaya is a popular tourist spot in Bihar famous for its pilgrimage places. If you are planning to visit Gaya, don't forget to book your food order on train with RailRecipe.The city holds great history and is situated on the bank of river Phalgu. The city has a great cultural value and holiest sites for Buddhists. It is also known as the "soil of enlightenment" because Lord Gautam Buddha gets enlightenment in Gaya only.
You can find the mention of this place in epic literature such as Ramaya and Mahabharata.Gaya is surrounded by hills on three sides, giving the city a mesmerizing view. It is the best place to visit if you enjoy exploring the beauty of nature. The operation of Gaya Junction railways comes under the east-central railway zone. The city gives you varieties of regional food options, and the railway station is equipped with all the basic amenities for passengers.
How to Order Food on Train at Gaya Junction Railway Station from RailRecipe?
To make the journey experience delightful, the Indian Railway comes up with an e-catering service that serves quality food on train. They joined hands with many trusted partners like RailRecipe that serve food on train. To Order food on train, you have to follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the e-catering official website of RailRecipe.
- Enter the details required, such as PNR number, train number, and train name.
- Go through the different restaurants and choose the one for you
- Choose the dish you want to have while traveling
- Add the dish to your cart
- Opt for your desired payment options
- Relax! your food order will get delivered to your train seats directly by our delivery executive
Alternatively, you can download the RailRecipe app from the play store or directly call us at 844-844-0386 to get assistance from our customer support executive for your food orders.
Food on Train Options Available at Gaya Junction Railway Station
Being a city rich with tradition and holy culture, it doesn't provide a vast option of non-veg food on train. However, you can explore the different cuisine like Tibetan, Italian, Thai, Korean, and more here. You can find traditional Bihari dishes like Litti chokha, chana Bhuja, aloo kachalu, and more here. The sweet dish of Bodh Gaya is famous such as Tilkut, Khaja, Kesaria Peda, and more. Some food on train options you can have while traveling to Gaya are listed below:
- Breakfast(Quick grab): Poha, Burger, French fries, and more
- Lunch: Thali, Dosa, Sandwich and more
- Dinner: Oats, Khichdi, aloo Paratha and more
- Chinese Dishes: Noodles, Manchurian, Paneer chili, Fried rice, and more.
How to Reach Gaya?
Airport: The nearest airport is Gaya international airport that connects the city to other parts of India and the globe
Railways: Gaya is one of the famous tourist sites and many tourists from the globe visit here. The railway station of Gaya serves many major trains. Passengers who are looking for food in train at Gaya Junction can order it easily with the help of the RailRecipe application.
Roadways: The city has well-connected roadways, and you can easily travel to nearby cities and major cities of North India
Popular Trains Passing Gaya
- Order Food on Train at Dhoon Express 13009
- Order Food on Train at Palamu Express 13348
- Order Food on Train at Parasnath SF Express 12942
- Order Food on Train at Kalka Express 12311
- Order Food on Train at Purushottam Express 12801
- Order Food on Train at Shipra Express 22912
- Order Food on Train at Mahabodhi Express 12397
- Order Food on Train at Ganga Sutlej Express 13307
Restaurant Offering Food on Train at Gaya Junction Station
- New Sunrise Restaurant- Minimum order value INR 500
- Yuvraj Restaurant- Minimum Order value INR 150
Tourist Spots to Explore Nearby Gaya Junction
- A visit to Bodhi Tree
- Brahma Yoni Temple
- Chinese Temple
- Indosan Nippon Japanese Temple
- Tibetan Refugee Market
- Kundan Bazar
In RailRecipe, passengers can easily book food from our restaurant vendors on train. We follow all the safety precautions and ensure the quality food gets delivered to you with hygienic packaging. The RailRecipe app helps travelers avoid the hassle they face while looking for food on train journeys.
Travelers Love Our Services
Few of the honest review from our valuable customers who rated RailRecipe's service with Avg. rating of
Macher-Bhaat, the all time favorite. Ordered and the taste was amazing. Packaging could have been better. That's why I am giving 4.5 stars. Else, everything was awesome.
Traveling during the corona was always the last thing I wanted to do. But, I was getting back to my home via train and I ordered food from them. The delivery was very nice and packaging was good enough. It also had a small sanitizer sachet which ensured proper safety. Great work Railrecipe!
First time in India, I was traveling and tried out the service of Railrecipe. I wasn't sure of these services were good. But, it turned out to be a great experience. All-stars to their effort and service.
Love for south Indian food made me try them out while traveling to Vijayawad. Awesome Experience!! Very much recommended- Thanks a lot RailRecipe!!
Got my food delivered at Ratlam Station. Food was tasty, hot, and up to expectations. I usually travel in this route and would recommend everyone to try it out.