Food that suits your taste and preferences was never imagined before, until RailRecipe put forth its food delivery network in its place by creating a mutually beneficial food delivery model in place and closing all the loop holes for online food ordering in train. Online food ordering in train works in a lot detailed manner than it appears and it takes a lot of efforts to deliver the best in class quality food in train journey. Here's a quick overview for everyone to understand the underlying process behind online food delivery in the train and the way it works:
- The user interface where you feed in your journey details in the form of PNR or Train number or preferred station of choice where you opt to order food online in train journey interacts with processes of checking and confirming on the details that you submit with us.
- Upon confirmation of the details submitted, we enlist the possible locations where the food can be served from our restaurant partner network that spans across major stations PAN India.
- you are through your process of ordering food on train as per your choice and payment methods, our food advisors cross-check and confirms your order with the restaurant partner and sends the confirmation details to both your sms window and also the restaurant partner application window.
- The restaurant might call the end user for confirmation of the order.
- Upon confirmation, the food is prepared in a hygienic manner and packed under rich packaging norms and the delivery person picks up the order.
- Delivery person marks the order as 'out for delivery' ones he track the train timing and leaves the restaurant outlet for delivering food in train to your berth.
- The ordered food is delivered to your seat and the delivery is confirmed by the partner end.
- Our food advisors then reaches out to you to check for confirmation of the delivery of ordered food in train and quality of the food via real time.
Ordering food online in train is super easy and convenient. With an increasing number of internet users, almost everyone has access to their smartphone devices and online food ordering in trains has become a lot easier than ever before. Here's how to order food online in trains with RailRecipe:
- Feed in your 10 digit PNR number or Train Number.
- Choose from the Menu items and customize your food menu.
- Proceed to check-out and select your payment options for ordering food online in trains.
- Site back and relax to receive your food delivered on your berth.
- would receive every update regarding your food order via SMS.
While you are done with ordering food in train journey from your end, their are few things which we expect to co-operate with us for making the dining experience with us an everlasting experience. Don't worry, we are just gonna ask you to:
- Keep your mobile phone handy with you to receive the real time notifications regarding your food order in train with RailRecipe.
- Since you have shared the details in terms of coach and seat number, we expect you to not to change it in between as the delivery person will look out for you only on the seat and coach information provided by you at the time of process of ordering food in trains. If you wish to make any updates regarding these. just call us at 8448440386 and our food advisors will make sure to take care of it further.
- If you are traveling in group and have ordered group food in train journey, we might expect you to be ready with the details in order to ensure quick and complete delivery. At times, the stoppages are of concise duration and the bulk food order packages are usually heavier, so we expect your co-operation in order to ensure complete food delivery in trains.
- In case of any complaints regarding food delivered, take a snap of the food and share it with our food advisors to get a quick support.
If you have any other queries or concerns, you can call for any details, questions, complaints, refund, or requests on 8448440386 between 7 AM and 11 PM. Alternatively, you can reach out to us regarding food order in trains at firstname.lastname@example.org.